Saturday, May 9, 2009

We're Having Fun in the Slush at... Squaw?

This is just so tight like g-strings and awesomer than uber awesome gets. Squaw Valley is still open and running (well) for sweating, I mean shredding.

The sun is out, and it's a cool 60 degrees up at Tahoe. While every Tahoe resort (Mammoth not included, however they will be open as well through memorial day) has shut down their mountains, Squaw has really treated their riders right and has kept the lifts open despite the ever increasing slush. And why not? With so much snow still leftover from winter there's no point in closing down.

Maybe it's the economical shitfest, maybe they're just lazy, or maybe the snow on the mountains actually is thinning. All I know is that I've checked other resorts in the Tahoe area and most of them have a reasonable amount of snow to open a few lifts here and there. But, sadly, they are no longer in business for this season and so my only open window (of opportunity) is Squaw (once again, leaving out Mammoth).

I want to go shredding badly. I mean, very, very, very, very, cherry, very badly. Knowing that my parents have spent enough of their time this season on me my days of shredding are over (until November). But it's still keeping the stoke alive in me that Squaw is up and running. I guess you could call me obsessive. ^-^

Ride Squaw Get Free Bottle of Stoke

No comments:

Post a Comment