Friday, May 1, 2009

Morgan Hill Snowflex Center gets Yet Another Sponsor!

This time, it's from a bigger company with some serious props: Sessions. I've seen their factory driving by to Scotts Valley (chill little town by the way) and I love their protective gear (when I actually wear any). It's super duper great that companies are taking an interest in our quaint little snowflex center. No doubt if this miracle pays off, it's gonna be huge and it's gonna be popular.

Next week they'll be spreading the love and enjoying some air time on the news as well as on the radio. Tune in and check them out, I'm not sure what stations, but when I find out, I'll either post the stations and times here, or just get the videos. This is getting to be really exciting and is turning out to be quite promising. Hold well, and we could all be enjoying some June riding.

New updates will be added to their website shortly. Check them out here: Morgan Hill Snowflex

No comments:

Post a Comment