Friday, May 1, 2009

Ming & Ping - Beautiful Things

This band is, hands down, my favorite band of all time. They, in my opinion, are revolutionizing the synthpop genre, making music I describe as indie electronic modern synthpop goodygoodness.

What makes them so great? Amazing tunes, with perfect beats and awesome synth lines that anyone can dance to. A unique style that is universal yet all their own. But what really sets them apart in my opinion are their lyrics. They are meaningful, thoughtful, and are not meant to be catchy, but often are anyways. The subjects they expand upon include social inequality, man vs. world, and really the darker side of life. This is true music right here.

Have a listen. Who knows, it might turn out to be your favorite song of all time like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment