Friday, May 29, 2009

Love Life (ASIAN PRIIIDE!!)

Konichiwa! The Japs are loving life and everything they do, are you?

It's time for some super duper Asian steez up in this crib. But seriously, these guys are killing it and it's awesome seeing fellow Asians stomping such technical moves, not to mention the steez.

This is kind of where I hope to be in a few years when I'm older, except less jibbing and more pow jumps/riding. Wish me luck.

While there might not be enough pow for my taste, you can tell these guys reall love what they do, and how it carries on through their life. Actually, it's more like snowboarding makes up their life, which keeps with the fact that snowboarding isn't simply a sport, but a lifestyle. And the steez shows.

Did I mention steez?

Steez.

No comments:

Post a Comment