Sunday, May 10, 2009

This is It.

This is it. I've been in denial for far too long, because I don't want to ever face the truth. But this time, I have to accept it, grieve, and move on. It's really the end of the season.

Here comes the depression. The shoot me now, or send me to New Zealand phase. The endless slaving over snowboard trailers and films and constantly checking calendars for opening dates, then breaking down and having a dude orgasm because the Sierra's are naked and bare.

Snowboarding is a privilege. We should never take that for granted, because Mother Nature and the fine folks at snowboard companies work hard to make our short seasons work. Plus, all good things must end.

This is it. This is Squaw's last day of riding. Enjoy it while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment