Monday, May 4, 2009

Okay I Have to Spill Something Really Quick - 2009 films

I needed to clear something up to the few viewers who actually read my blog. This is probably the perfect example of coincidence because my previous post directly relates to this one.

Did you know that, as of this post, we are in 2009? And I know that snowboard films will be dropping later this year (that's 2009, folks), this fall (still 2009), sometime around September/October (in 2009!).

So why is it that people are refering to the 2008/2009 footage as 2010 films? Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize your time machine in your back pocket. How silly of me. Or how silly of you (even if it wasn't your fault you left your time machine running)? I have to say, 2009/2010 snowboard previews are sick and aptly named because they are boards that will be in use for that season. So will 2009 snowboard flicks, but the difference is, that stoke captured is from the 2008/2009, and should be mentioned in that season.

That's why if you click on the 2009 snowboard trailers, you'll find a collection of "2010" films.

No comments:

Post a Comment